Tuesday, February 25, 2014

#TNTConfidential Author Spotlight on London Saint James and The Dark Tales Diaries

Greetings everyone! I'm thrilled to have here wonderful author London Saint James with her sexylicious series Dark Tales Diaries. Please give her a warm welcome and read on to discover more on this BDSM series and London herself. 



Thanks for having me on your blog today. I’m happy to be here to talk a little about myself and my Dark Tales Diaries series.

Like many authors, I’ve been writing a long time. As a child I playacted out all the stories that were running around in my head, and as soon as I learned how to write, I scribbled down those stories. I wrote and stopped. Wrote and stopped. I had to do the sensible thing as I got older, or at least that’s what I was told. I went to college. Got a job. Did all those sensible things, but I always came back to writing. Around three years ago, I became more serious about becoming a published author and I decided to submit something. I figured what’s the worst thing that could happen? Being told, “You suck as a writer.” I prepared for the worst, but thankfully that didn’t happen. My first published story came in the form of an anthology. From there I’ve been writing as fast as my brain can think and my fingers can type. *Smiles*

For me, writing is my dream job. “Becoming a successful author is nothing but a pipedream,” they said. But that “pipedream,” came true! Dark Tales Diaries is my 12th and 13th published book.

Question: If you loved someone and one day they just vanished from your life, what would you do to try and find them?

My answer: Anything earthly possible.


The inspiration for this BDSM series of short stories sparked from a casual conversation with the love of my life. Two words, “Dark Tales,” poked at me. From there, I sat down and typed non-stop. Dark Tales Diaries: Volume One and the life of Tristan Blackthorn spilled out upon the “pages” of my laptop with Volume Two soon following.





Title: Dark Tales Diaries: Volume One
Author: London Saint James
Publisher: Evernight Publishing
Genre: BDSM, Contemporary, Erotic Romance Series

Blurb:

For years, Tristan Blackthorn has toiled to find his lost love. He finally decides to use Blackthorn Printing, along with his newly created Dark Tales Diaries, as a way to find her. Will her story be one of the three tales in Volume One?

Mistress Guinevere’s calling card is her Red Stilettos. She specializes in a particular fetish and always maintains her control, until a man from her past returns to test her will.

A recently divorced woman experiences the effects of empty nest syndrome after her twins head off to college. With the clock ticking away, she decides it’s far past time to seek out something that has always eluded her. Will she find what she’s looking for with The Leather’s Edge?

And a bored computer programmer learns what it’s like to feel sexual freedom after being bound by a Master in Safe Word.

Be Warned this book contains: bondage, anal sex, sex toys, fetish



Title: Dark Tales Diaries: Volume Two
Author: London Saint James
Publisher: Evernight Publishing
Genre: BDSM, Contemporary, Erotic Romance Series

Blurb:

Blackthorn Printing made a splash in the publishing world with the introduction of Dark Tales Diaries, yet despite his efforts, Tristan Blackthorn isn’t any closer to finding the woman he seeks. Unwilling to give up on his lost love, his search for Keira continues in Volume Two.

A voyeuristic moment leads an astronomy professor and his assistant to a steamy endeavor on The Observation Deck.

An invitation for cocktails has the reclusive woman who lives in 204-B pondering why the handsome, wealthy owner of her building would invite her to anything. Does she have enough guts to go to The Top Floor?

And a Maestro strikes the right cord with a young and talented cellist who is trying to find her passion.

Be Warned this book contains: BDSM, anal sex, public exhibition, sex toys, spanking








London Saint James has lived in many places, but never felt “at home” until she met the real-life man of her dreams and settled down in the beautiful Smoky Mountains of Tennessee. London lives with her husband and their fat cat who thinks he owns them. As an award-winning, bestselling, multi-published author, London is living her childhood dream. She knew all the scribbling she did, that big imagination of hers, and all those clamoring characters running around in her head would pay off someday.


Twitter: @LSJRomance 

1 comment:

I adore comments! Don't be shy and tell me your thoughts.