Sunday, September 21, 2014

#8Sunday #SexySnippets #WeekendWritingWarriors: Bear Heart #TheWitchesMischief4 #MFRomance

Happy Sunday, darlings!
 

Today I'll be sharing the last snippet from Bear Heart here at Weekend Writing Warriors and Sexy Snippets. It's time for a change.

As a final snippet, I've chosen this little piece. It takes place a few lines further down from last week's snippet (you can read it here). Simon is speaking with Morgana... the witch child and I think this leaves hope hanging in the air. 

Finally, a big heartfelt thank you to everyone who has bought a copy of the novel! (I know you're out there *wink*) I hope you enjoy Simon's story. 

And as always, thank you for stopping by the blog, reading,  sharing and commenting!



XOXO
Elyzabeth

*creative editing to keep to the guidelines has probably taken place*

#SexySnippets and #8Sunday Sentences  


 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Simon turned on the girl, anger and bitterness fueling him as he crouched to her eye level. “Don’t play with me, child. I already had one witch doom me so don’t make me have hope where there is none,” he growled.   

He waited for Morgana to flinch or back away, but she did neither. The brat didn’t even flush at his proximity. With the confidence of one that has magic coursing through her veins, she pressed the flat of her palm over his heart. 

“You’ve always had hope for a second chance. For redemption. Had you stopped, this would no longer be beating.”
~ ~ ~ ~ ~

More Weekend Writing Warriors? Click Here  || Follow them on Facebook and Twitter

More Sexy Snippets? Click Here  || Follow them on Facebook and Twitter
 
Bear Heart
(A Naughty Fairy Tale)
The Witches' Mischief Series 4

By day a bear, by night a man.
Half a century ago Simon Lancaster loved a woman. But when he committed a crime and was seduced by a witch his fate was sealed. Forced to live as a shifter by day and human by night, he becomes hopeless.

He believes there is nothing left in life for him. That is, until he meets Margaret O'Hare. An unconventional woman, Margaret makes him feel whole again, but he doesn't know if he can allow the walls he has erected around his heart to lower, no matter how much he grows to care for her.

As their time together has them becoming closer, he starts to trust and love again. But a happily ever after might not be in Simon's future as dark shadows emerge to destroy what he has built with Margaret.
 Available at:

Evernight / Amazon / Bookstrand / All Romance Ebooks and more

21 comments:

  1. Love this scene. Loved the book. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great snippet. This interaction leaves me wondering what might happen next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice tension-building in this scene. You had me engaged from the first two sentences.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fabulous snippet. I love this line. "With the confidence of one that has magic coursing through her veins..."

    Must move this up my to read list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful and wondrous. Elyabeth, you are tops and I wish you success.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry, Elizabeth- Spelling error as I waxed poetically re: your skill.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to move it up on my TBR list too. Love your writing, Elyzabeth. This snippet is quite intriguing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is wonderful, Elyzabeth! You definitely have writing skills. :-) I have to read this one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, touching. and hopeful for him...excellent excerpt and this is really a must-read for me now! Great snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved how Morgana just turned this whole scene around. Great snippet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. She's got him there. Great snippet. Can't wait to see what happens next.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Morgana, she's a really cute little character! Wise beyond her years : )

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! Don't be shy and tell me your thoughts.