Sunday, March 23, 2014

#8Sunday #SexySnippets #WeekendWritingWarriors: Jace

Happy Sunday! It's been an exhausting week for me but I finally finished the course I was working on and that seems to have freed up my mind space for some creative juices to start running. Therefore, I'm leaving more snippets of The Three Thieves and The Dom for when release date approaches (hopefully sometime in April).
Today's sentence belong to a new WIP, totally unedited, as yet untitled and still in its baby stages. Hope you like it, and as always, thank you for taking the time to stop by, share and leave a comment. *hugs*

Elyzabeth

*creative editing to keep to the guidelines has most definitely taken place*
#SexySnippets and #8Sunday Sentences  
  



Jace cursed under his breath. She'd done it again: disobeyed father and landed herself in a shit load of trouble. They'd told her repeatedly that her new boyfriend was no good. 
 Jace shrugged out of his jacket and draped it over the handlebars. He leaned against the seat, taking a moment to enjoy the sun's warmth on his flesh. He glanced at the sky above, tinted darker by his shades. His flesh prickled and he shut his eyes. When he opened them again the world had shifted, everything becoming sharper and brighter. 


More Weekend Writing Warriors? Click Here  || Follow them on Facebook and Twitter
More Sexy Snippets? Click Here  || Follow them on Facebook and Twitter

14 comments:

  1. Good descriptions. Funny how the world appears brighter when you take off your sunglasses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I can hear his frustration. I'd change "tainted" to "tinted", but otherwise it's a great snippet, Elyzabeth. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Siobhan! I often make that mistake with tainted and tinted. :-)

      Delete
  3. Hmm, wondering why the world shifted? How long were his eyes closed? Or, is there some kind of magic going on? Got me curious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *wiggles eyebrows* there's more to Jace than meets the eyes ;-)

      Delete
  4. Good imagery here and more to find out about Jace. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have me intrigued and I'm wondering what she'd done. Lovely snippet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fluid--I applaud your writing, Elyzabeth. And such a great visual. And I wonder what shitload of trouble she's in??? lol. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm wondering who she is, first of all, and then very intrigued in general by Jace. Terrific snippet!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! Don't be shy and tell me your thoughts.