Saturday, October 29, 2011

Come celebrate Halloween at the Haunting Halloween Weekend at The Long and the Short of it!

Morning everyone! For some unbeknownst reason my Thursday Melody post did not get through (perhaps the fact that I wrote it at 3am falling asleep over the keyboard has something to do with it). It matters not because the song I was going to post is still rocking in my head. This was it: Devour by Shinedown!











As you know, I've had two releases this month of October. The first one was my paranormal short "Dreams of Fate" released by Etopia Press on October 14th. The other was "A Decade of Longing" released this past Wednesday by Evernight Publishing.



Since it's Halloween, I'm going to be blogging at The Long of the Short of it and speaking all sort of scary and erotic things. Come check it out here (Whipped Cream blog) and here (Goddess Fish blog). They're giving away tons of prizes including a copy of "Dreams of Fate"!


Keep the Goddess Fish Pavilion in mind because on November 6th I'll be blogging there again and giving away a copy of "A Decade of Longing"!


Hope to see you at both parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments! Don't be shy and tell me your thoughts.