Saturday, May 23, 2020

Weekend Writing Warriors from Not Today (Billion Dollar Love Anthology) #contemporary romance #Bestseller

Happy Sunday, everyone!

First of all, apologies! I wasn't able to visit last week's posts.  I wasn't feeling too great and I've had way too much work.

Second, I'm interrupting my snippets from A Tempest of Passion, to share from my story, Not Today, part of the Billion Dollar Love Anthology. The anthology hit the US and International best selling list this week! There's a limited offer going on right now where you can get it for less than a dollar!



If you happen to be part of my Facebook group or follow me on Facebook, you might know I started this thing called "One Minute Excerpt", in which I read for a minute from a book -mine or another author's. This week I read from Not Today, and I'm continuing right where I left off from the video.

Feel free to watch the video and me being a bit silly. :-p

Enjoy! 
Elyzabeth





     

~~~~~~

 Damn it, this was no time to be susceptible to him.

“Or else she wouldn’t have allowed it. You’re a slippery one, Ms. Garcia.”

Amalia stiffened. “How do you know my last name?”

Clay’s blue gaze raked over her, and his grin turned predatory.
Her traitorous body responded with a wave of panty-wetting arousal, just as it had the night she’d met him at the BDSM club and caught sight of him standing at the back of the room surveilling everyone as if he were the owner. If he’d appeared sooner, she’d have sought him out to play and not Adrian.

“You invade my property and I make sure to find out who you are and if you are a threat to me or my assets.” Amalia narrowed her gaze.

“That’s spying, and it’s illegal.”

“So is breaking and entering,” Clay pointed out.


 ~~~~~~
 
Read more awesome Weekend Writing Warriors snippets at www.wewriwa.com 

Billion Dollar Love

Get ready for our billionaire bad boys...

Our eleven hand-picked stories are a delicious treat for romance lovers. The heroes are filthy rich, naughty, and need the right woman to show them that money can't buy love. Some have earned their fortunes legally, and others dominate the underground. One thing they have in common—when they finally fall in love, they fall hard.

Enjoy one story a day, or binge the entire anthology.


Stories:

Couture, Champagne & Little White Lies by Kait Gamble

The Billionaire’s Lost Love by Allegra Grey

Brewing Up Love with the Billionaire by Laura M. Baird

Trip by Lynn Burke

Bratva’s Angel by Winter Sloane

Naughty Billionaire by Sam Crescent

Sutter by Raven McAllan

Violet’s Vengeance by Tesla Storm

His Vengeful Heart by Beth D. Carter

Family Business by Rose Wulf


Not Today by Elyzabeth M. VaLey
 



























Elyzabeth 's Dreamers
Private group · 75 members
Join Group
Author Elyzabeth M. Valey's virtual home. I write erotic romance in different genres, from paranormal to dark romance, contemporary, fantasy, or hi...

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like they're at a stalemate. So much tension between them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they came out with a draw on that exchange of insults and threats! Great snippet...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sparks are flyin' - in a good way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tension here, great snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice back and forth. Feels like it's simmering just under the surface. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They both have reason to regard the other as a threat. That, plus the complication of sexual attraction, should make for an interesting dynamic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very intriguing. Will they resolve their differences? Guess we'll have to read on to find out.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! Don't be shy and tell me your thoughts.