Wednesday, October 2, 2013

TnT Confidential: Kacey Hammell - Romancing the Stars Anthology

Hello, hello and welcome to another installment of TnT Confidential. If you're here for the Evernight Publishing Blog Hop, please click HERE or on the banner to the left. Otherwise, and even if you are here just for that, why not read this post and discover a new book? Author Kacey Hammell is here with Romancing the Stars, an anthology that will make you see stars. 


Romancing the Stars Anthology
Genres: New Adult, Contemporary Erotic Romance, Multicultural/Interracial
144 Pages
ASIN: B00FE2IACY


Romancing the Stars
~Fantasies that will make you see stars



Sexy stars abound in this collection of five, naughty stories that take you from red carpet premieres to time off from the screen and the auditioning, filming, and parties in between. Featuring young love rekindled, old lovers reunited, multicultural and interracial red carpet hook ups with the potential for more, and a BDSM couple with unexpected proclivities, there's something to curl everyone's toes and leave fans craving more.

A Sunday Kind of Love by Kacey Hammell

For Sunday Reardon, once an A-list actress, leaving the spotlight, hectic schedules and tabloid gossips behind for the quiet tranquility of her hometown was the best decision she ever made. She’s surrounded by her family, her gardens and has everything she needs. Except the love of her life, a past co-star who offered so many promises years ago, only to break them all.

When she’s nominated for an Academy Award, Sunday’s world shifts into confusion and what-might-have-beens as she comes face to face with the one man who broke her heart…and still sets her body on fire.


Read more about each Romancing the Stars story from these talented authors:


Excerpt © Kacey Hammell, 2013

“God, you feel so amazing in my arms. I wish you could come with me.”

Eyes closed, she nodded. “I can’t. I’m sorry.” Opening her eyes, she gazed at him. “Once the editing is finished, I need to get away from all this. I can’t deal with it any longer. And you know my dad’s having hip surgery. I need to help my mom.”

Shifting his stance, he slid his hands over the globes of her ass, urging her closer. “I know, babe. It’s okay. I won’t be gone long.”

She dug her fingers into the hair at the nape of his neck. “Nine months seems likes forever. You won’t forget me will you?”

A moan erupted from his throat as he dipped his head and latched his mouth onto hers. She savored him in her arms, revelling in his tongue dancing with hers. Passion, yearning, hunger, it was all there in his kiss.

Flexing his hips, Josh shifted his shaft to fit in the V between her legs. She gasped, her head falling back. Josh kissed his way down her neck, nibbling, biting, and driving the temperature a million times higher. She wanted to succumb to him now, to finally make love to him, but they couldn’t risk being caught.

He hauled her tighter, holding her so close she could barely breathe. But Sunday didn’t care. All she would ever need was this man in her arms. Feeling him against her, his body fevered against hers—nothing else mattered.

Josh lifted his head, his forest green eyes bore into hers. She could drown in his loving and hungry gaze. He knew her better than anyone else. While filming, they’d enjoyed so many secreted-away moments, revealing hopes and dreams and shared childhood stories imparting laughter. He was everything she’d ever need. And she couldn’t wait to tell the world.

But they couldn’t. Not yet.

“I know my leaving, since filming of my next movie is starting sooner, throws a kink in what we’d planned, but I promise, babe, I’ll be back as fast as I can. I’d rather be with you, starting our journey toward what I think will be a great future together. If I had any other choice—”

Understanding about commitments and responsibility, she covered his lips with her hand. “I know. It’s okay. We have time. We do. I’ll be waiting for you.”

He sighed. “I love you more than anything else.” He caressed her face. “I’ve waited so long for you already, it’ll be hell, but I know it will be worth it. Especially when we’re far away from prying eyes.”

She smiled, her heart booming with happiness. “And I love you.”

His cell phone vibrated. He yanked it from his pocket and groaned. “Damn, I have to go. They’re looking for me. Our flight leaves in forty-five.” His lips captured hers.

She poured all the love, hope, and belief of their relationship into the kiss. He had to come back. She couldn’t live without him now.

“I miss you already,” Josh whispered when he stepped back. His gaze travelled over her face as if memorizing every facet. Then he leaned down for his duffel bag. Straightening, he said, “I love you, Sunni.”

Tears in her eyes, she watched him walk toward the door. “I love you.”

He stared at her from across the room. Sunday wanted to rush over, wrap her arms around him and beg him not to go. But she couldn’t do that. She loved how dedicated and honest he was. There was no way she’d ever ask him to break his word.

With a last long, deep breath, he turned the door handle then exited the trailer. Feeling alone already, she sat in the vanity chair and gazed into the mirror. The love of her life had just walked out the door for war-torn Afghanistan. She worried for his safety but knew his people and the movie company would keep him safe while filming. All she could do was hold the love she had for him in her heart, and wait.


Available at:
Amazon US / Canada / UK


Avid Reader. Romance Author. Redhead…
Canadian-born author, Kacey Hammell is definitely a book-a-holic, who began reading romances at a young age and became easily addicted.  These days, as a multi-published erotic romance author, she enjoys adding a lot of heat, sass and emotion to the Contemporary Romances she writes.

A mom of three, Kacey has made certain each of her children know the value of the written word and the adventures they could escape on by becoming book-a-holics in their own right. She lives her own happily ever after with her perfect hero in Ontario, Canada, and is a true romantic at heart.


Connect with Kacey…






2 comments:

I adore comments! Don't be shy and tell me your thoughts.