Saturday, August 25, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday


Why does the weekend always happen so fast? I can't believe it's Sunday already! Hope you guys have been having a good day ;-)

Today's Six Sentence belong to my current WIP, book 3 of The Mercenary Tales. I'm hoping to finish this baby this week *fingers crossed*.

In this short snippet the group of travelers have just been attacked by some strangers, for the second time.Gregorii no longer believes Emmeline's tale and confronts her.


Book 2 of The Mercenary Tales (click here for more info)

A firm hand grasped her shoulder and spun her around with force. Gregorii stared at her with a mask of barely controlled fury. Behind him, Magnus and Wolf stood in a menacing posture, their arms crossed at their chests and their feet wide apart.

“You’re going to tell me what’s happening, right now.” 

“Speak up, wench,” he growled, tightening his hold on her shoulder.

“I have nothing to say, my lord,” Emmeline murmured through clenched teeth. 


As usual, don't hesitate to visit the rest of the participating authors! Click Here to be redirected to the list. 

9 comments:

  1. Way to go. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I LOVE tough guys - and the women that stand up to them! Great 6!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kristal! Yep, these two aren't going to back off easily ;-)

      Delete
  3. Great characters! Can't wait to read more...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like she's a hot commidity. Hopefully they guys decide she's worth the trouble? Great six!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! Don't be shy and tell me your thoughts.