Sunday, August 12, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday

Good morning everyone and happy Sunday!

Today's Six are from my upcoming release (this Tuesday!!) of The Mercenary Slave.


He lost his train of thought when a shiver of awareness raced down his spine. If his hands had been free, he would have turned and swept out his cutlass, prepared for an oncoming attack. Instead, he remained immobile, listening, and hoping that amid the ruckus he could sense where the danger lay. As the seconds ticked by, the jumpy feeling evaporated, leaving in its stead a warm glow. His cock twitched, responding to the heated stare scorching his skin. Wybert cleared his throat, uncomfortable. 

I'm off in a bit to cool off from this dreadful heat at the movies watching Disney- Pixar's, Brave. Have a great day and as always, don't forget to visit the rest of the authors participating in Six Sentence Sunday. *click here*   


6 comments:

  1. My, my, my where is this going? Nice 6! Lovely descriptions and tension.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get the sense of danger, but also desire. Is he in danger? I'm intrigued.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the upcoming release. You did a great job of expressing his wariness, apprehension, and that bit of a twitch was the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, whose heated stare?? Good luck with the release, Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Danger, desire...captivating! Great six!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now there's a fun predicament! I love how you captured the contrast and subtleties here.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! Don't be shy and tell me your thoughts.