Sunday, August 19, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday


Happy Sunday! I hope everyone is having a great weekend. Mine's being pretty suffocating with almost 40ÂșCelsius, but the pool definitely helps cool off. 

Today's Six belong to my recently released novel "The Mercenary Slave", Book 2 of The Mercenary Tales.  In them, Wybert is experiencing his first time as a pleasure slave with both his slave Master and his Mistress.
 
Hope you enjoy them, and as usual, please visit the rest of the authors featured in Six Sentence Sunday! They're pretty awesome!


“Do not come, Wybert,” Melassar warned as he passed behind him, his long fingers slightly brushing against his ass cheeks. A low growl escaped him. How was he supposed not to find release when teased like that? He closed his eyes and took in a deep breath, forcing himself to relax.
 

Smack.
 

He popped his eyes open at the sound of the loud crack and Jehanne’s startled squeal.

Buy links for The Mercenary Slave:

19 comments:

  1. Coolness. I want to read more. Hope you'll drop by mine at http://torymichaels.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As if I wasn't hot enough already ;-)

    Great six! And I am so envious of the pool. I'm just hiding behind a fan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Doris!

      LOL The fan is my saviour at night ;-) blasted heat ><

      Delete
  3. Oh dear. Sounds like they'll all be in "trouble" soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Things are about to heat up!

    Please consider turning off catpcha for six sunday. It really impedes commenting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed!

      Thanks for the heads up on the catpcha, Cara :)

      Delete
  5. This scene is about to get smoking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to have to read back to find out how Wybert got into this predicament. :) nice 6.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, I want a pleasure slave now! Nicely done. Find Kristal Here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I wouldn't mind having one myself, Kristal ;-)

      Delete
  8. There's just something about being told NOT to do something... Tasty six!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! Don't be shy and tell me your thoughts.