Sunday, February 19, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday

Greetings everyone!

I was a bit doubtful as to what Six Sentences to pick today... from my WIP? from another novel? I finally decided to do a sort of mix. These Six Sentences belong to my Evernight novel "The Mercenary Knight" and they describe my WIP's main character: Wybert.
Enjoy!

Even though he stooped over her, Wybert was incredibly tall. She couldn’t tell for sure from her position, but she guessed that he was probably the largest of the men. He wore tight leather breaches that hugged his muscled legs and a brown vest over a green chemise that barely held his buff arms in check. Hanging at his side he had an equally powerful weapon, a cutlass. His hair was short and curly, closely hugging his scalp. His nose was a bit flat and had a slight bump towards the middle, probably from previous battles.

Remember to visit the rest of the Sentences: http://sixsunday.com/

3 comments:

I adore comments! Don't be shy and tell me your thoughts.