Sunday, September 18, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday


Another week gone by and it's Sunday again. I wasn't sure whether or not to publish something from my WIP or to publish some excerpt from an old story. In the end, the WIP won, for now. But, I think next week I might do something a little different.

Enjoy and have a great day! And please don't forget to visit the other Six Sentence Sunday authors!

“Did you not hear when I said that women have their needs too?”

Gregorii grinned and bent his head to capture her lips again. He was gentler this time, taking his time to taste and tease. The tip of his tongue brushed against her, seeking entrance. Willingly she gave him access. His tongue plunged into her mouth sampling every corner.

6 comments:

I adore comments! Don't be shy and tell me your thoughts.