Usually, around this time of year everyone is busy making resolutions and remembering the good and the bad of the year before. I'm running a bit late, but here I am. *grin*
I don't usually make resolutions. As a matter a fact, I try not to make long term plans. (They have a tendency of going awry). That doesn't mean I don't dream. Heck, if I didn't I wouldn't be writing in the first place, but I try not to wander too far. (I have to admit a lot of the time it doesn't work - I have an active imagination *grin*).
Anyhow, there are quite a few things I want to do this 2013:
1. Get my Spanish driver's license. I passed my written test a few days after Christmas, so now all that's left is for me to actually learn to drive. *scary shiver*
2. Write, write, and write some more. I have three immediate projects that I want to finish:
- Edit my Nanowrimo and submit it. I'm half way through with editing, so I should hopefully be done with this soon.
- Write the fourth story in the Mercenary Tales series.
- Finish that Free Read I began writing back in November.
4. Blog more- not only write more but also interact more..
5. Keep up my Portuguese and French studies.
7. Finally, what's probably going to be the hardest goal for this 2013: finding a media/communication job. If it were up to me I'd dedicate myself fully to writing but the economy is harsh and writing isn't bringing in enough money to survive and neither is my part time job-with no possibility of advancement.
And that's it, folks! My goals for 2013. There are certain things I haven't mentioned like caring, loving and spending as much times as possible with my friends and family, but that goes without saying. *wink*
What are your goals? Are you fond of making resolutions?