Saturday, November 10, 2018

Name's Kit -#weekendwritingwarriors #sexysnippets from Eagle's Seduction (Denying the Alpha) #anthology #shifters #romance

Happy Sunday, lovelies!
  ONce again, I'm running late, (dogs, day job and edits for my upcoming Christmas story have kept me entertained), but I hope to get to all your wonderful snippets soon.  This week, I'm sharing another snippet from my upcoming story Eagle's Seduction, which will be published as part of Evernight Publishing's anthology, Denying the Alpha
 
I've jumped ahead in the story to the moment where Kara and Kit are speaking on the phone and she's trying to get him to give her back her belongings.


Have a great day!
Elyzabeth 
 
*Some creative punctuation has taken place to adjust to guidelines 
 

 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
She let out a long breath. Think rationally. Kara glanced at the rest of her school material piled on her coffee table.
He had her possessions and she needed them.
“I’ll be there in fifteen,” she said.
“Great, see you in a few.”
“Wait, what’s your name?”
“Name’s Kit.”
“Kit? What kind of name is that?” she blurted out.
“The same kind as Kara.”

  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
More Weekend Writing Warriors? Click Here  || Follow them on Facebook and Twitter
More Sexy Snippets? Click Here  || Follow them on Facebook and Twitter

 

10 comments:

  1. I love this snippet. Be well and don't let anyone get ahead of you. Chin up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I'd be criticizing his name if he had all my stuff and I wanted it back! Not a good start (but I did like his response.) Great snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, I like the ending banter. Keep on writing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always enjoy snappy dialogue like this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE his answer! lol Snappy! Good snippet.

    No post for me this week. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a come-back. But, if she really needs her belongings, she'd better play nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you want your things back, being smarmy may not be the best route. Or maybe it is - I don't know these characters well enough to decide. Excellent dialogue.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice tease. Can't wait to see where this leads . . .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those last lines made me chuckle. Great come back. :)

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! Don't be shy and tell me your thoughts.