Wednesday, April 16, 2014

#WednesdayBriefs: The Lion's Den 3

Greetings! 

True to my promise, I'm keeping the Briefs to three chapters maximum, so this is the last bit of The Lion's Den. I suggest you have a fan nearby. *wink*  I hope you enjoy it!  

The Lion's Den 3



Her shirt landed over someone's desk. His tie fluttered to the floor. She ran her fingers down his chiseled torso as he fought his way out of his shirt. He grasped her wrists, holding her palms over his pecs as he leaned down to kiss her again. She moaned against him. He ran his fingertips over her arms, leaving behind a trail of goosebumps. 

"Mikka," she urged him on as he stopped to contemplate her. 

“Beautiful."

He reached for her again, dipping his fingers beneath her bra, tugging at her sensitive nipples and sending ripples of pleasure to land hard between her thighs. Abruptly, he removed his hands. She was about to protest when he slid the straps of her bra down her arms, then fumbled with the clasp. The material fell to the floor. 

"Fuck."

Mikka cursed under his breath. Nervous, Angela gazed at him, but his eyes were pinned on her breasts. 

"Beautiful," he said, while rubbing them with the flat of his palms. Lowering his head, he kissed her wrinkled nub before curling his tongue around it and sucking, hard. Angela moaned. Her head fell back as her chest thrust forward, silently begging for more. 

"Mikka."

He stepped back and grinned deviously. 

"Ms. Windsor, come into my office, immediately."

Placing his hand on her lower back, he ushered her inside the lion's den. 

"Welcome to my den." 

Her mouth fell open and she stopped walking to glance up at him. Mikka took a step forward, forcing her to retreat.

"I listen to my employees, Angela."

"But--"

He took another step. 

"Even if it doesn't look like it. I watch." Another step. "I listen." Another step. "I yearn." She bumped against his desk. "I dream."

"Dream?" 

He towered over her, the desire in his eyes so open it overwhelmed her. 

"Dream. Hope." One of his fingers caressed her face. "Imagine."

“Are you sure? I'm not--Do you know what you’re doing?” she murmured to herself.

“I always know what I’m doing,” Mikka replied, hooking his fingers on her trousers and pulling her to him. She looked up at him. He smiled and all her worries dissipated. 

"My dreams were more than a passionate rendezvous on my desk, Ms. Windsor." 

Sensuously, he undid the buttons of her pants and tugged them down with her underwear. 

"I intend to have all my dreams fulfilled," he said, while placing his hand over her dark mesh of hair. Slick wetness slid down her thighs as he teased her thighs open. 

"And I have a lot of dreams." 

Abruptly, he turned her around, positioning her so she was facing the desk, her rear to him. He leaned into her, his cock still covered by his clothes hard against her behind.

“I’ve dreamed of having you for so long, I hardly know where to begin,” Mikka murmured against her ear.

“Anywhere. Everywhere,” she replied breathlessly, grinding her bottom against him.

“You smell so good,” he growled, while squeezing her ass. Angela moaned.

“Just—“

He turned her around again and kissed her hard.. With an ease she didn't expect, he lifted her onto his desk. 

“Stay,” he demanded, hoarsely.

She looked curiously at him as he took a step back and removed his pants. She spread her legs at the sight, inviting him to fill her. His cock curved upwards, the crown pink and weeping. Quickly, he fished a condom from his wallet, ripped it open and rolled it down his length.

“After,” he said softly as the head of his cock teased her entrance. “I’m going to eat that pretty pussy of yours. I’m going to—“ He paused as his mushroom head slipped into her moist entrance. “I’m going to fuck you all over this office.” Her fingernails dug into his arm as he slowly pushed inside of her. 
“Then, I’m going to take you home.”

“Home?” she managed to ask, moving her hips and trying to get him to move faster. He gave her one of his devastating smiles accompanied by a peck on the lips.

“Home, to make love to you on my bed.”

“Make—“

“Later.” He slammed into her and she arched her back. He kissed her mouth, her neck and began a deliberately slow possession of her body. She rubbed against him, desperate for more.

“Mikka, please.” She caressed his jaw and ran her fingers across his cheek before cupping his head and bringing him down to kiss her. His dark gaze softened and he kissed her back.

He didn't say a word as he began to slam into her in hard incessant strokes that took her to heaven and beyond. Finding the tender spot on her neck, he bit down, triggering her orgasm. Angela screamed and Mikka followed her release with his own.

She didn’t know how long they stayed like that, wrapped in each other’s arms. After a while, Mikka’s cock slipped out and she shivered. He hugged her tighter, and kissed her cheek, her nose, her mouth. With each swipe of his tongue a new notch of arousal climbed up her body.

“I want you again,” he murmured.

“I do too,” she replied, wrapping her hands around his engorged member.  “And I want to taste you.” 

Angela frowned as Mikka shook his head. 

"Only after I taste you, dear. In the lion's den, the lion rules." 



The End


We now have a webpage http://wedbriefsfic.com/  So if you're undecided about what to read next, you can have a short preview of the ongoing stories there.  Otherwise, click away on the links below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments! Don't be shy and tell me your thoughts.