Sunday, April 20, 2014

#8Sunday #SexySnippets #WeekendWritingWarriors: Jace V

Good morning, darlings!

It's been a holiday here and I've been writing, but I'm afraid the witches from The Witches' Mischief series have spoken louder than Jace. However, I do have a few more sentences for you. If you remember, last week Jace had just stepped outside for a moment and discovered that the town he was in was full of vampires. He went back inside and this is what follows.

By the way, thank you to those that gave me laptop advice :-) I'm still searching and will let  you all know what I decide on. *smiles*

*creative editing to keep to the guidelines has most definitely taken place*
#SexySnippets and #8Sunday Sentences  
  


The couple gave him an odd look. “What do you mean?”

Vampires. The city is teeming with vampires, don't tell me you--”

Where have you been for the past six months, sonny?”

What?” Jace shook his head. He didn't understand what was happening, but he wasn't about to stay and figure it out. “How do I get out of here?”

You don't.”

More Weekend Writing Warriors? Click Here  || Follow them on Facebook and Twitter
More Sexy Snippets? Click Here  || Follow them on Facebook and Twitter

15 comments:

  1. I love the last line. Great Snippet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto, Daisy. The last line is punchy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, shivers. He's in trouble, isn't he? :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, yes he is ;-) Thanks for commenting, Doris :-)

      Delete
  4. The last line left me cringing! Captivating snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So he's kinda stuck - love it! Really an intriguing situation, great snippet...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uh-oh. Sounds like he's in for a helluva ride. Great snippet, Elyzabeth. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just great. Cliff hanger? You bet and what a mess. So what happens next, my friend?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Uh oh! I'd be so scared. I really would. I'm one of those people who know my exits when I walk into a place. In fact, I like to be seated close to an exit. Oy! I'd freak if I were in this situation. Good job of conveying his dire straits. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, very ominous response - "You don't". Anxious to read what comes next.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Where have you been sonny : ) That cracked me up. I could just picture this granny and grandpa looking him over like he's flipped his noodle!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! Don't be shy and tell me your thoughts.