Sunday, October 16, 2016

The Guardians #8Sunday #SexySnippets #WeekendWritingWarriors #paranormal #romance #Guardians


Happy Sunday, lovelies!

This is going to be the last snippet I'm going to share from Kaila and Seamus' story for the time being. The story is now in the hands of several beta readers and I'm waiting to see what their opinion is. Hopefully, it'll be good and I'll be able to submit it. *gulp*


I've chosen as a last snippet, I kiss between these two. We've seen how much they "hate" each other, but now it's time for a little loving. 

Next week, I'll start with something new.




Also as a side note, I know have an Instagram account! Feel free to follow me at elyzabethm.valey


 *This snippet has been edited to keep to guidelines.




 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Seamus captured her mouth. He growled as Kaila opened up to him, moaning. He deepened the kiss, boldly sliding his tongue against hers, tasting her deeply, hungrily. She responded to him instinctively. This was his mate, Kaila, his woman. She belonged with him. Always had and always would. His cock lengthened. He pulled Kaila over his lap, reveling in her whimper. Abruptly, she drew back, panting.

  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~



More Weekend Writing Warriors? Click Here  || Follow them on Facebook and Twitter
More Sexy Snippets? Click Here  || Follow them on Facebook and Twitter

17 comments:

  1. I always love a good kiss. Best wishes with the beta readers. I'm sure they'll love this. I think I follow you on Instagram. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew! Fans self! I don't think I need more coffee anymore. Nice, Elyzabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your beta readers, Elyzabeth.

    Hot stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whew! They might have avoided a lot of yelling if they'd done this long ago. I'm sure your beta readers will love it. I'm always nervous sending my stuff off, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hot, Hot, Hot. Best to you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great kiss! All the best with the beta readers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whew! That was a tasty Sunday treat! :D Hope all goes well with your beta readers, but I'm sure they'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a kiss. And then she leaves him in that state??? Not nice. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OK then! Steamy....just remember no matter what the beta readers may say, it's your story :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. He was really hungry for that kiss. Very sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A nice steamy piece to end the snippets. Good luck with the book.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gee, I wonder what might happen next? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love his possessiveness here! Great snippet.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Having read BEAUTY IN THE BEAST, I know you're a master of describing sexy kisses, and this is no exception. Great work! Really enjoying their love-hate relationship. And welcome to Instagram! :D

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! Don't be shy and tell me your thoughts.