Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Taste me -- #midweektease from Alpha's Sunshine (Owned by the Alpha anthology) #shifters #paranormal #erotic #romance @Evernightpub

Happy Hump Day, lovelies!

Today, I'm sharing a snippet from my story, Alpha's Sunshine, from the just released Evernight Publishing anthology, Owned by the Alpha.

Today, I went for a sexy tease between our characters. Enjoy! 






In other news, Seamus's Mate, my last paranormal romance is up for book of the month at the TBR Pile. If you have a moment to vote, I'd be eternally grateful. http://thetbrpile.weebly.com/

Thank you! <3






Grasping her hands with one of his, he held them above her head. The fierce pang began anew, compressing her from within.
“Now?”
She nodded.
“Work with it,” he said “Don’t be afraid. Ignore it and concentrate on me, sunshine.”
May’s head swam. The pain demanded her attention.
“I can’t,” she choked.
Sisu pressed closer. His arousal was evident against her hip. His grip on her wrists tightened. He nibbled her earlobe, eliciting a gasp from her.
“Don’t think about it. Feel instead. The heat of my body. My touch. My hard cock pressing against you.”
Sisu nipped her neck and then suckled the spot. Goosebumps sprouted across her flesh. He stroked her breasts over her t-shirt. Her nipples pebbled into painful tips.
“I need to taste these,” Sisu said, hoarsely.
Darts of desire traveled to her pussy at his words. The crush within her became dull. Lustful fire burned in her veins. She wanted Sisu. Her body yearned for him like it’d never done for any man.
“Taste me,” she whispered.
Sisu didn’t waste any time. He tore her t-shirt from her and unclasped her bra. Her breasts spilled onto his waiting hands. He grasped each nipple with his thumb and forefinger and twisted. May
arched into his touch. Her pussy convulsed. She wanted more.
“Sisu.”



He has never been this challenged.

Sisu doesn’t play games. When he desires something, he goes after it. This time he wants the woman named May. The moment she entered the bar and his wolf got a whiff of her scent, he knew she belonged to him. The problem is she’s scared and holding back secrets. But Sisu never gives up, and this won’t be the exception.

She doesn’t trust anyone, especially shifters.

May is forced to ask shifters for help, but everything goes wrong when Alpha wolf, Sisu, interferes. He claims to be her mate, but she knows that’s impossible. Soulmates don’t exist. Besides, every time he comes near, a strong keening ache grows within her. Surely it is a warning sign for her to step away, not closer. Right?



Out now!

And more! 

6 comments:

  1. I can feel her pain and longing and he seems to have the right solution. Great teaser, Elyzabeth and congrats on your new release.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phew, I want more too! Great tease :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay fro your new release, and yeah, this is a hot one!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! Don't be shy and tell me your thoughts.