Thursday, April 20, 2017

Book Sptlight on The Furnace Man (Death Isle) by Kera Faire #dark #romance @evernightpub



Hi all, Raven chatting.

It’s so lovely to be here, and talking about The Furnace Man, the latest book by Kera Faire, my dark side.
I’m very lucky having two author sides of me, as I can indulge what I like doing best—creating stories with a happy ever after—in so many different ways. I just swap hats so to speak. It might not work for everyone, but it does for me.

This series, Dark Isle, is darker than my Raven stories. Mainly set around an island on Loch Lomond, in Scotland, The Furnace Man takes a bit of a new track, by starting in a glass works in Yorkshire.  I just happened to go to the grand opening of a new furnace, and got chatting. The Furnace Man is the result.
Of course we end up on Dark Isle…also known aptly as Death Isle, an island in Loch Lomond, which is handy as it is not that far from where I live. Good excuse to procrastinate and well, enjoy the scenery. A flask of coffee, a g-f biscuit or three and my lap top. Perfect. Well I hope so.

Blurb…
Don’t piss off the furnace man.
It might be a standing joke around the glass factory— he’ll mix you with the sand and burn you, leaving nothing left to discover—but Lindsey Earnshaw is about to find out the truth behind it.
Placed there to spy on the place on behalf of the government, a warning message brings forth not only a dead body, but also the one man she’s never forgotten.
Michael Hoult cannot believe his eyes, when his ex-wife turns out to be the receptionist on duty. Having to drug her in order to not blow his cover will not earn him her renewed submission, neither will whisking her away to the Death Isle.
Duty first, though. It cost him his marriage all those years ago, but with Lindsey now working for the same side, can they not only catch a killer, but also rediscover each other?

A wee tease
“Nice now, safe word or suck me off.” He waited as she gulped and hesitated. She swayed towards him and straightened. Many people didn’t involve sex in their play; he and Lindsey always had and that was how he wanted it to be now. However, he remembered oral was something she’d never been keen on and eventually said it was a soft limit. It had never changed and nor had she gone down on him more than a few times, and never ever swallowed his cum. Not something he’d ever encountered before or indeed after Lindsey. She’d tried and after gagging and throwing up, had said swallowing was a big fat red no-no. He’d accepted it, but had missed that special closeness only being jerked off by your partner could bring. But Lindsey was his lady, his sub, he had loved her—still did—and her pleasure came first.
Perhaps it was unfair to throw her into this scenario so quickly, but he knew his pet. She could go round the houses for ever. He intended to show her he would not be fazed or upset by her limits whatever.
“Pet, you need to tell me where you are in this. Safe word.” He rapped his demands out. “Now.”
“Green to lick,” she said so softly he had to strain to hear. “I hope.” She took his cock in between her hands and delicately licked the head.
 His pre-cum leaked fast and furious and she drew back and looked at it.
Typical. The one time I could do with it taking its time it comes like the clappers.
“It’s fine,” she said with awe in her voice. “Green.” She took more of his length in her mouth and began to nibble and suck.
He saw stars as the tug and pull became stronger. God almighty did she know the affect she was having on him? He was going to come if she didn’t slow down or pull back.
“Pet, enough, I’m about to shoot.” Michael tugged her hair, hard enough to make her release him. Or so he hoped.
 “Lindsey. Pet, stop now.” Did he sound Dom-like enough? It was bloody hard when half of him would like no more than to fuck her mouth until he filled it with cum, and watched the excess run down her cheeks. But he didn’t truly want to. Not yet. Baby steps.
His command evidently got to her because she moved her mouth from his with a gentle plop. The confusion and hurt in her eyes hit him. “Pet, baby steps,” he said softly as he helped her to her feet. “I would happily fill your mouth and fuck it. But, not today. We have so much more to explore and hopefully have a lifetime to do everything in.” Would she understand without him getting too graphic? “I want to fuck your sweet pussy. Fill you that way. Relearn how you sigh and how well our bodies mesh. Make you scream as you come. Shudder and shake for me. Show you how much I love you, have never stopped loving you, and want this to be our happy ever after.”
Lindsey sighed and her eyes became misty. “Sir, My Michael, oh yes. I feel the same. You are mine.  My lover, my friend and my Sir. I want it all as well.”
“First then.” Michael paused, tugged off her cardigan and threw it onto the floor. That’s better. Now…” He unzipped her jeans so he could run one finger around her pantie leg. “Firstly, I want you naked so I can spank your sweet ass until it’s the rosy color of that cushion over there.” He slid her panties and jeans down her legs and helped her step out of them. “I want to see my hand print and know that outline shows you are mine. Arms up.” Her t-shirt followed the cardigan. “Stand still, just like that with your arms up. Don’t lower them.”
 Michael waited as she did as he demanded, grabbed her ass hard to keep her in place and lowered his lips to the lacy cups of her bra.
 And sucked hard.
Lindsey bucked. “Oh grief oh my, oh hell…Oh god, Green bloody green.”
He took that as a good sign, let go of her nipples and ignored her moan as he blew on each hard nub in turn. Deftly he unclipped her bra and flung it in the direction of the rest of her clothes. Now he wished he’d taken her to the playroom. He knew no one was playing in it and he had a cupboard full of delicious things he could use on her. All still new and in their packets. Here, he’d have to be innovative and make do.
At least he had his hands. Michael unclenched his fingers and watched her pupils dilate as he smacked her ass a couple of times. “What color are clothes pegs?” he asked casually. “Specifically on your breasts, nipples and ass.”
“Clo… Pegs?” Her voice rose to a high-pitched squeak. “Pegs on my…oh my…” She blinked. “Can you?”
 Michael smiled. “Oh yes. But maybe not yet?”
 She nodded. “Perhaps not. I need to rediscover pain, I reckon. Let’s say yellow.”
“Then maybe we should start.” He pondered for a moment. “Here, I think.” He sat on the nearest chair and pulled her to lie over his lap, head to one side, legs to the other. “Color, pet?”
He could visualize her rolling her eyes at him for being so insistent. However she answered him readily, and politely. “Green, Sir.”
“Then, pet, count. Ten on each side and then I’m going to fuck your wet and willing pussy.”
“Yes, Sir,” she said fervently.
Michael laughed as he raised his hand. He hit her right buttock firmly and then rubbed away the sting as she gasped.
“O…One.”
“Good girl.” He repeated the actions on the other globe. By six on each side Lindsey was writhing and he opened his legs enough to reach between them and pinch her clit hard. “No coming or I’ll stop now.”
“Eh?” She sounded dazed. “F…flip, no…no. Don’t stop.”
 “Then behave.”
The Furnace Man by Kera Faire,
Available from




Happy reading

love Raven/Kera
Romance on the dark side

 www.ravenmcallan.com








No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments! Don't be shy and tell me your thoughts.