Saturday, March 28, 2015

#8Sunday #SexySnippets #WeekendWritingWarriors: Luna #paranormal #romance

Happy Sunday, lovelies!

First of all, apologies to other participants of Weekend Writing Warriors and Sexy Snippets for being so slow in visiting their blogs and their awesome stories. It's been one hell of a busy week. I've had a lot of work and decisions to make which have made my anxiety peak. Luckily, the trimester is over and I'll get a few days of rest :) (Although I still have to make that damn decision which would probably cut down on my writing time *sigh* )
 
Anyhow, enough about me and toward the snippet!
 
Let's recap: Clare (aka Luna), has met a mysterious, yet hunky, alien who's come to take her back to his home. She believes he's Mikelo, the alien boy she'd met twenty years ago... but he's presented himself as Serrik. In shock, Clare doesn't know how to react. Serrik taunts her and asks her why she is not screaming. In the previous snippet he tells her that her destiny is tied with his people. She tries to deny it and that brings us to today's snippet...

Creative editing has taken place to keep to the guidelines.

 
You can read the older snippets here:  

I hope you're all having a great weekend!  
XOXO,
Elyzabeth

*creative editing to keep to the guidelines has taken place* 
#SexySnippets and #8Sunday Sentences  


 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

  Serrik towered over her, his breath hot on her face. The pressure of his fingertips on her cheek increased until she flinched. 

 "Now, before you think of running, kicking me or whatever absurd notion crosses your mind, allow me to make myself clear: there is no escape. I will not hesitate to fulfill my orders. " His pupils dilated until the blue of his irises all but vanished. Clare whimpered. The white in his eyes glowed a dim red. "If you run, I will hunt you down. Understood?" 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

So, what do you think?




More Weekend Writing Warriors? Click Here  || Follow them on Facebook and Twitter

More Sexy Snippets? Click Here  || Follow them on Facebook and Twitter

6 comments:

  1. Oh my god, that is a scary scene. His pupils dilating like that is truly creepy, Elyzabeth. And all these thoughts are racing in my head now. Is he going to get into her mind, into her thoughts. Yikes!

    I hope things calm down at work! And make your decision and get it behind you... :-) I hope your week is a good one, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This guy is scary. I found myself shrinking back as I read, and wanting to whimper too. Great snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite wonderful and scary at the same time. Your description is tops.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That last sentence made me cringe. I don't think she'll try to run. Sorry about the stress you've been facing. I hope it gets better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, I have goosebumps. Fantastic snippet, Elyzabeth :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. All I can say is "Understood"! Terrific excerpt, made me anxious inagoodway. Enjoying this story very much...

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! Don't be shy and tell me your thoughts.