Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Thank you!

Would have liked to post this before but my current WIP has been robbing me of all free time, fortunately I'm almost done. *Wink*

Nonetheless, this short post isn't to speak about my WIP but to thank everyone for participating in the Romancing the Hop Blog Hop! Thank you for stopping by, reading and leaving a comment. Thank you to all my new blog followers, Facebook and Twitter friends. I hope everyone had a great time!!!


Now, to announce the $10 Amazon.com Gift Card winner... *drum roll*  

And the winner is: Jesse!  

Congrats!!


By the way, if you'd like to win a copy of The Mercenary Slave, come visit the Goddess Fish Promotions Blog this Sunday. I'll be over there celebrating my release ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments! Don't be shy and tell me your thoughts.