Sunday, September 16, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday and some good news ;-)







Welcome to Six Sentence Sunday! I've got great news to share! *Happy dances* I just signed a contract with Evernight Publishing for the publication of The Lost Mercenary, book 3 of The Mercenary Tales!! So today's Six are the first few sentences of this new novel. (Our hero is in quite some trouble.)
 Please, bear in mind that it's not edited yet. Enjoy!

 


Salt water filled his mouth and created a burning path inside his aching body. Kicking and flailing his arms, he frantically searched for the surface. His head shout out of the water and he struggled to breathe, coughing and gasping for oxygen.  A wave crashed against him, submerging him underwater once more. The pressure of the ocean combined with his clothes weighed him down. Desperately, he clawed at the water. 

Want to read more awesome Six Sentences? Click Here!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! that was intense. I want to know what happens next. I felt like I was there with him gasping for air. Put me right in the scene. Great great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, congrats on getting with a publisher that is very good news. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats again on the contract, and oh my. I hope he makes it!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! Don't be shy and tell me your thoughts.