Sunday, February 5, 2017

When she danced her spirit showed - Break Me #WIP #8Sunday #SexySnippets #WeekendWritingWarriors

Happy Sunday, lovelies! Things have been a little crazy around here, but it seems they're slowly going back to normal. Today I'm continuing with the snippet I shared a few weeks ago. In that snippet we had a look at Grisha and why he was attending a ballet master class. Please keep in mind, that this is a Dark Romance. *wink*

Enjoy and have a lovely day!

 *This snippet has been edited to keep to guidelines.






 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ayla smiled with full lips pressed tightly together, eyes downcast. Grisha cocked his head. Always the same. He had been observing her for the past six months and her smiles were never wide or open. For him, it appeared as if she were pleased but didn’t want to show it. Either that or she felt she wasn’t good enough. Yet, her technique was flawless and her body lithe and flexible. When she danced her spirit showed through. It was in those instances he saw true joy on her face. That was when he hated her.

  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


More Weekend Writing Warriors? Click Here  || Follow them on Facebook and Twitter
More Sexy Snippets? Click Here  || Follow them on Facebook and Twitter

20 comments:

  1. Oh my, I feel a little afraid for her, I have to say. Great snippet, Elyzabeth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooo! Nice twist, Elyzabeth! You just have to know WHY? Okay, why???? Can't wait until next week . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting combination of emotions going on there, his and hers. Fascinating snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obsession, dark and passionate. So why does he hate her pleasure? And what is he going to do about it? Oh, my!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Conflicting emotions in the ballet studio. Very intriguing snippet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What unusual emotions. I'm very curious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love his assessment of her insecurity, and I especially love that final line, which made me reassess everything he'd said. Excellent selection.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel bad that she doesn't feel free to express herself. I hope that improves.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My, that sounds mean and moody. Why, I wonder, does he hate her for looking joyful. Looking forward to hearing more.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really want to know why he hates her!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Holy cow! That last line! Wow, wow, wow. Why on Earth does he hate her? It sounded like he was completely infatuated with her. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So he doesn't want her to be happy, I guess. Or he hates that she can be happy when he's not. Intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So it sounds this is personal, not just professional. Intriguing at 10 on a scale of 1-10. Ballet can be so cut throat. Great snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love how observant he is, though that last line definitely threw in a twist. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow... that last sentence was a surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Echoing here...the last line is a doozie! Great snippet!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! Don't be shy and tell me your thoughts.