Monday, February 18, 2013

Elyzabeth's Birthday Bash Winners!

First of all, a big THANK YOU to everyone for stopping by, commenting and joining the fun both here, on Facebook and Twitter. You guys are the best! *hugs*

Random.org (thank goodness for its existence because if it were up to me I'd give gifts to all of you!) has picked the following winners:

Shannon: shell mirror
Wanda: earrings
June: set 2 of tweezers and sleeping mask
Nikki: set 1 of tweezers and sleeping mask
Delphina: $5 Amazon Gift Card
Freddy :$5 Amazon Gift Card
Courtney: $5 Amazon Gift Card

Once again, THANK YOU! Hope to keep seeing you all around on FB, Twitter, Goodreads and my blog (I've got an author in the spotlight tomorrow with a giveaway *wink*)

Hugs and kisses! 
 

2 comments:

I adore comments! Don't be shy and tell me your thoughts.