Saturday, July 28, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday


Happy Sunday everyone! Today's Six belong to my upcoming Evernight release, The Mercenary Slave (more info on that during the week *wink*).  I hope you like it!

The men all laughed good-naturedly at the pun. Melassar smirked and Wybert’s mind took another course as he imagined the slave master poised above his naked body, a birch branch in his hand, striking him until his skin tingled with heat and pleasure.

“Will you punish me if I don’t learn my lesson?” The whispered words laced with sexual meaning were out of his mouth before he registered what he had said. The men continued to laugh, but Melassar’s eyes widened and color rushed to his pale cheeks. He’d heard him, all right. 

Want to read more awesome sentences? Click Here for the full list of participating authors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments! Don't be shy and tell me your thoughts.