Saturday, January 16, 2021

WeWriWa frpm Entwined (Club Lobo) #paranormal #romance #freeread

   Happy Sunday, everyone!

So, unlike I had planned, I missed last week's posting. Why? Well, I got stuck in the city center for three days due to the biggest snowfall in Madrid in over a century (or something like that). It was snowmaggedon! Thank goodness I was able to stay with friends until I could finally go home on Monday afternoon. Not that things went back to normal then! I couldn't go back to work until Thursday because there were no buses running- and as of today, Madrid (specially the center) is still a mess. 

Anyhow, I'm here today and I'm sharing another snippet from Entwined, which, by the way, did I mention is a free story?

Enjoy!

Xoxo,

Ely

     

~~~~~~

“Do you want to play with me, Mallory? Do you want to taste my kisses, feel the weight of my hand on your ass, the sting and the pain crashing with the pleasure you so desperately seek out?”

Yes. Except she still hung onto a thread of clarity. If she accepted, she’d never be able to look back. Saying yes to Master Mason was effectively ruining herself for the rest of her life. He’d open the door to something she fantasized with but didn’t dare make a reality, and if she stepped through the threshold, she’d be trapped. She’d be a onetime plaything for him, and she’d never meet a man his equal. She’d spend the rest of her life searching for a dream.

“No,” she whispered.

He released her so fast for a moment she wondered if he’d even held her at all.

“Why not?” he asked. His brows knitted, and his lips pursed.

 

Mallory Brown doesn't go home with strangers, and while she's all for a great spanking, she doesn't do BDSM relationships. Fantasizing is more her speed. And when she catches a glimpse of Master Murphy, fantasies fill her brain.

But Master Murphy has other plans. He enters her life full-steam and won't take no for an answer. While she's compelled to say yes, is she really ready to say goodbye to her world as she knows it to become permanently entwined with His?

FREE!!

10 comments:

  1. I have a feeling she will change her mind with some convincing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clearly he wasn't expecting that answer and want to change her mind. With guys like this, I don't think a whispered 'no' does much good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's making it hard for him. Good. That sets this up great for later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for her, for knowing herself and how the situation would play out if she says yes. Great snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go Mallory! I love that she told him no. He's so sure of himself. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did that put him in his place? I'll bet he didn't expect her to say no.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ruh Roh... a good Dom will realize she's lying through her pearly whites and then... she's gonna wish she'd been honest. I don't think she'll be able to sit down tomorrow....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hah! Wasn't what he was expecting. Working off some of that smugness will make him feel better. *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think she's postponing the inevitable. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sure she'll end up saying yes, but I'm glad she's able to be honest with herself about what will happen with him.

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! Don't be shy and tell me your thoughts.