Saturday, January 30, 2016

#8Sunday #SexySnippets #WeekendWritingWarriors: The Witches' Mischief 5 #fantasy #darkness

Happy Sunday!

After last week's snippet in which Morgana remembers her mother's last words, I decided it might be time to lighten the mood a bit. Allow me to introduce Christopher Bexley...

I hope you like it!




~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Christopher observed the little witch as she made her way through the street. Did she have any idea of her appeal?  If she was anything like her mother, she did.

However, by the looks of it she seemed to be quite oblivious to the turning of heads in her presence. An innocent. How pleasant. He pressed his lips together. It was a shame, that's what it was, that he could not play with her, but that was not his purpose here. What he needed were answers. Answers that had once been promised to him and had never arrived.
 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 

More Weekend Writing Warriors? Click Here  || Follow them on Facebook and Twitter
More Sexy Snippets? Click Here  || Follow them on Facebook and Twitter
 
http://www.elyzabethmvaley.com/books.html

12 comments:

  1. Ah, hints of secrets. Secrets are good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that's intriguing. Can;t decide if I'm supposed to like Bexley or not but I definitely want to keep reading! Great snippet...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, he seems like he's a long way up on his emotionally removed horse. Ha! Then he has a long way to fall. :-) I'd read more. Good snippet, Elyzabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very ominous! Excellent internal dialogue Elyzybeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very ominous! Excellent internal dialogue Elyzybeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Something tells me he won't give up wanting her. Great snippet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good and bad will happen and soon. Wonderful writing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh boy! I kind of like this guy but I suspect he is trouble. Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's always fun to see a main character through other eyes. I have a feeling he won't stop with getting the answers he wants- if he gets them at all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. He def sounds as though he's going to be trouble. Fab snippet, Elyzabeth :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This definitely promises trouble. Can't wait to see where it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dark and dangerous by all accounts !

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! Don't be shy and tell me your thoughts.