Thursday, August 20, 2015

Weekend News! Bad Alpha @evernightpub Sexhibition @talksmut #romance #erotic #badboys

Hi lovelies!!

I'm still on vacation, with limited Internet access but I wanted to let you know that there are two important events happening this weekend!

The first one is, the release of the Evernight Publishing anthology, BAD ALPHA!! My story, Dark Heart, is part of this amazing antho. There's a release party at Facebook this afternoon starting at 5:30. I'll be stopping by really quick to giveaway this pretty charm bracelet made by Crazy Creations.
https://www.facebook.com/events/1011936188846373/





The second piece of news is that this weekend is the Sexhibition in Manchester, UK. I won't be there physically, but I've got some awesome flyers that you can take home with you designed by Kev Blisse.

That's about all for now! See you guys soon!

Hugs,
Elyzabeth


No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments! Don't be shy and tell me your thoughts.