Saturday, December 22, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday

Merry Christmas!

Well, I know it's still a day away but... *shrug* *grin* Thank you for coming to visit my chosen Six for today! I was going to go with another Six Sentences from my recent Silver Publishing release Punishing Santa, but I don't know why something called to me and instead I've chosen last year's Christmas story, also from Silver Publishing, The Uncertain List.


 Tristan's job is to investigate those people on Santa's Uncertain List and determine whether they're truly Naughty or Nice. His last mission of the year is Amy, a sweet girl with a kinky streak that will make his job harder than expected.

In the following Six, Tristan is looking for a place to stay for the night as well as determining what list Amy belongs to. He wants her, she wants him and he decides to take the risk...

Little Miss Doe-Eyes wasn't as innocent as she appeared, but there was only one way to tell for sure. "Well, I guess it's back to the car for me," he said with a casual shrug. "Thanks for the coffee, Amy." 
Tristan turned around to leave. He had barely put on his coat and
reached for the door when Amy rushed to him.


"Sir, don't stay in your car.



Where does not-so-innocent-Amy want him to stay? *Wink* If you're interested in getting a copy, Silver Publishing has a special discount on 2010-2011 Christmas stories until the end of December! The Uncertain List only costs $1.00!

 More Six? Just Click Here for the full list


6 comments:

  1. Nice 6!
    Happy Holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saucy Amy! :)

    Merry Christmas to you and yours. I hope you have a grand time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She calls him "sir". Shiver. Great idea, Elyzabeth, and fun six. :)

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! Don't be shy and tell me your thoughts.