Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Wednesday Brief: Your hump day dose of flash fiction

Hello everyone!

Happy hump day! There is no Wednesday Flash from me today. Initially, I had thought about including today's prompts into my Nanowrimo (as a matter a fact, I did manage it). However, after some thought I decided it wasn't really fair. I felt that the post would have been part of a much bigger story and not a flash per-se.

The thing about this Nanowrimo WIP is that it started out as a Wednesday Brief!You can reread what I had written then and get reacquainted with the characters by clicking here and here. 
Or simply head on to this week's Brief's by cllicking on the links below.

Have a great day!





Cia Nordwell    m/m
Nephylim    m/m
Victoria Adams      m/f   flash virgin!!!!!
Elizabeth Morgan    m/f    flash virgin!!!!!
Tali     m/m

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments! Don't be shy and tell me your thoughts.