Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Well, well...

I'm trying to use this new "followers" gadget, and I just can't get it to work! Which is quite annoying, because I want to add: http://menagerieauthors.blogspot.com/ to my reading list.
I'll have to give it another try tomorrow.
I'm exhausted so just to add a little spice to this journal (truth is I got the idea from the above journal, but hey, a good idea is a good idea), I'm going to add a picture of one of my favorite men:
Ville Hermanni Valo lead singer of HIM (that's my favorite music band). He's got one hell of a sexy voice, not to mention those eyes...




Oh, what the hell, I can't go to bed and not add a music video from the fabulous group this man leads. The first time I heard HIM I was listening to the radio, and at that precise moment I fell in love with his voice and the music behind it. Ever since then...well, let's just say that HIM have been with me through some hard moments...life is worth it, if only to listen to good music.
PRETENDING: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YzYOQGO4O4

By the way anyone have any idea how to add youtube videos here?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments! Don't be shy and tell me your thoughts.