Sunday, May 18, 2014

#8Sunday #SexySnippets #WeekendWritingWarriors: The Three Thieves & The Dom

Dear lovelies,

First of all, my apologies. Last week I was unable to visit your snippet posts. On the one hand, I was getting read for the release of book 3 of The Witches' Mischief series, The Three Thieves and The Dom, on the other hand my computer was being very unhelpful and to top it all I've been feeling like cr*p because of my allergies.

Anyway, I don't know if you remember but about a month ago I was asking you all for advice on buying a new computer because sadly mine was close to perishing. Every time I typed or did anything for that matter, the screen would flicker and turn black; pages would take eons to load; battery didn't last for more than a minute... Well, I'm happy to say I finally have a new laptop! Wohoo! It's an Acer V5 Touch and so far it works like a charm so I'll be visiting you all soon.

Now, about those sentences. Last week I finally revealed that Jace was a bird shifter. I'm afraid, however, that you're going to have to wait a bit to discover exactly what kind of bird he is. Due to my busy week plus crappy computer, I have been unable to add anything to the story. Therefore, and because, well, what the heck, it just released *grin* I'm going to post a snippet from The Three Thieves and The Dom. In this snippet Isidora is remembering Conall. I hope you like it!
 
 
*creative editing to keep to the guidelines has most definitely taken place*
#SexySnippets and #8Sunday Sentences  
  


 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
“When you’re with me,  you’ll wear your hair loose. I want to see those curls bounce with every shove of my cock, and with every slap of my hand.” 

 Isidora closed her eyes. She wasn’t supposed to think of him. Remembering him didn’t help the ache in her chest, but she couldn’t stop. Conall was the only man she’d ever felt anything for. Most men were uninteresting to her, but there was something about the dark- haired rake that attracted her. Her papa had tried time and time again to marry her off into a prosperous arrangement, but she never accepted.
 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
More Weekend Writing Warriors? Click Here  || Follow them on Facebook and Twitter
More Sexy Snippets? Click Here  || Follow them on Facebook and Twitter
 

The Three Thieves & The Dom 

(The Witches' Mischief Series 3)

Picture
Conall Dougal, infamous rake, wakes up one morning to find his most precious possessions have been stolen by the women he loves. Devastated, he goes in their search determined to find them and extract the truth from them in any way possible.

 Penelope, Isidora and Grace are on the run. They’ve committed a crime and left behind the man they love. Presumably safe, they are stunned when he turns up ready to claim them back and discover the truth.

But, what is the truth? And will Conall’s special kind of coaxing make them speak?

Available at:

Amazon.com || Amazon. Uk
|| Evernight Publishing || All Romance Ebooks || Bookstrand

16 comments:

  1. wow, definitely glad you're back.This was worth wating for

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read on to find out if she gets what she wants. Nice snippet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isidora is meant to be with Conall, I got it from the descriptions of her remembering him, especially the dark-haired rake bit - very nice touch.
    Glad that you got a new computer. I understand the allergies bit - they've been bad for me here in Seville. It seems everyone in Spain is sneezing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Frank :-) Ugh, I can't wait for spring to be over.

      Delete
  4. You've got it all-hot, sexy, wistful. How about the last sentence, consider ending it a prosperous arrangement. She never accepted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Charmaine! And thanks for the suggestion :)

      Delete
  5. Oh, the images that snippet brings to mind! Fabulous! And btw Acers are fab. I've got one and am very happy with mine :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe ;-)

      The computer I had before was also an Acer and it served my needs quite well- that and the price was what convinced me. Hopefully this one will also do the job :D

      Delete
  6. This sounds like such a great premise for a book! I'm already wondering why and what they've stolen. I do love the feeling of nostalgia that comes across in today's snippet. Seems like she wants back what she's lost, Nice 8.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully conflicted emotions, Elyzabeth!

    Yay! on the new computer! Few things are more frustrating while writing than having an uncooperative computer! I hope the pollen settles down soon. Hang in there. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Teresa! :D

      Tell me about it! For months I've been fighting against my computer. I started getting into the chapter and wham, screen would go black. It was incredibly annoying. I hope the Spring goddess hears you and stops sending killer pollen. LOL Hugs :)

      Delete

I adore comments! Don't be shy and tell me your thoughts.