Sunday, February 26, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday

Happy Sunday fellow readers! I'm still afraid of saying it too loud, but it seems my lovely muse has decided to come back! *Happy dance* Today's Six Sentences belong to the latest chapter in my WIP.

Melassar gasped for air as Wybert’s heavy weight pinned him down. Slightly lifting himself off his body, Wybert looked down at him. “We could go on endlessly. You could hurt me as badly as I could hurt you. I might be bulky, but you’re fast and you’ve got a strong hand. You’ve got a system but I have bulk and neither of us is here to fight.”

If they're not there to fight then what are they there for? Hehehe *laughs mischievously* Hope you enjoyed this snippet! As always, don't forget to visit the rest of the gang at www.sixsunday.com

1 comment:

I adore comments! Don't be shy and tell me your thoughts.